We’ve got an awesome bundle for you to use to spruce up your blog posts or get noticed on your social media channels.
These graphics feature miscellaneous encouraging quotes and sayings.
You get 30 images in all with PSD files for editing in Photoshop as well as transparent typography overlays if you’d like to use the quotes over a different image and don’t have photoshop. (Edit in Canva or Picmonkey or anyother favorite editing tool.)
All photographs used have been sourced from collections that allow commercial use without attribution.
And yes, this package comes with PLR rights.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Don’t limit your challenges – challenge your limits. -Unknown
- At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets. -Steve Maraboli
- Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses. -Alphonse Karr
- When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. -Maya Angelou
- We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. -John F. Kennedy
- Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart. -Roy T. Bennett
- Remember that just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there. -Robert Downey, Jr.
- Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes. -Roy T. Bennett
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. -Winston S. Churchill
- Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others. -Ellen DeGeneres
- Growth and comfort never coexist. -Ginni Rometty
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score. -Unknown
- There’s always a moment that separates the past from the future, and that moment is now. -Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel
- Each new breath and moment is a gift. We can choose to start with a clean slate in the here and now. -K.J. Kilton
- New month, new intentions, new goals, new love, new light, and new beginnings. -April Mae Monterrosa
- Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. -Alan Cohen
- Life is not a dress rehearsal. Stop practicing what you’re going to do and just go do it. In one bold stroke you can transform today. -Marilyn Grey
- If all you can do is crawl, start crawling. -Rumi
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings. -Dave Weinbaum
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. -Will Rogers
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. -Taylor Swift
- Aim higher in case you fall short. -Suzanne Collins
- Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well lived. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. -Karen Lamb
- A goal properly set is halfway reached. -Zig Ziglar
- Everybody has their own Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb. -Seth Godin
- Intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you. -Andy Andrews
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone. -Shannon L. Alder
- Begin somewhere. You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do. -Liz Smith
30 Hot Social Media Quote Graphics
Download Now For Only $21!