We’ve got an awesome bundle for you to use to spruce up your blog posts or get noticed on your social media channels.
You get 30 images in all with PSD files for editing in Photoshop as well as transparent typography overlays if you’d like to use the quotes over a different image and don’t have photoshop. (Edit in Canva or Picmonkey or anyother favorite editing tool.)
These graphics feature miscellaneous encouraging quotes and sayings.
All photographs used have been sourced from collections that allow commercial use without attribution.
And yes, this package comes with PLR rights.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A blessing is a circle of light drawn around a person to protect, heal and strengthen. -John O’Donohue
- I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it. – Denzel Washington
- Say you just can’t live that negative way,
If you know what I mean;
Make way for the positive day -Bob Marley, Positive Vibration
- All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars. -Rush, The Pass
- It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently. -Anthony Robbins
- It’s your duty to build your brand daily not in a day -Bernard Kelvin Clive
- Life’s too short to deal with other people’s insecurities. -Anthony Hopkins
- A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim. -Maya Angelou
- Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Kahlil Gibran
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. -John Lennon
- We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. -Carlos Castaneda
- Don’t fake it till you make it. Fake it till you become. -Amy Cuddy
- Sometimes there’s beauty in the tough words—it’s all in how you read them. -Jennifer Niven
- Change can be good but its always tough to let go of the past. -Emily Giffin
- Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you. -Cecelia Ahern
- You can often change your circumstances by changing your attitude. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. -Roy T. Bennett
- Our life is what our thoughts make it. -Marcus Aurelius
- We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. -J.K. Rowling
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. -Oprah Winfrey
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Tiny tweaks can lead to big changes. -Amy Cuddy
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. -Milton Berle
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. -Ronald Reagan
- Whoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. -Tony Robbins
- Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself. -Octavia E. Butler
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
- The best thing I did was to choose the right heroes. -Warren Buffett
- Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality. -Les Brown
30 Hot Social Media Quote Graphics
Download Now For Only $21!