We’ve got an awesome bundle for you to use to spruce up your blog posts or get noticed on your social media channels.
You get 30 images in all with PSD files for editing in Photoshop as well as transparent typography overlays if you’d like to use the quotes over a different image and don’t have photoshop. (Edit in Canva or Picmonkey or anyother favorite editing tool.)
These graphics feature miscellaneous encouraging quotes and sayings.
All photographs used have been sourced from collections that allow commercial use without attribution.
And yes, this package comes with PLR rights.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. -Coco Chanel
- People will stare. Make it worth their while. -Harry Winston
- Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell. -Carrie Fisher
- It’s difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you. -Russell Brand
- When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. Believe me, it has nothing new to say. -Unknown
- Every experience in your life is being orchestrated to teach you something you need to know to move forward. -Brian Tracy
- The best way out is always through. -Robert Frost
- I dwell in possibility. -Emily Dickinson
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -Rosa Parks
- Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you. -Dr Phil
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. –Jim Rohn
- Wealth is the ability to fully experience life. –Henry David Thoreau
- If you’ve made your own hell, then only you have the power to escape it. -Willie Nelson
- Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. – Les Brown
- Beauty – in projection and perceiving – is 99.9% attitude. – Grey Livingston
- When you learn, teach. When you get, give. -Maya Angelou
- For it is in giving that we receive. ―Francis of Assisi
- Only do what your heart tells you. – Princess Diana
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. -Wayne W. Dyer
- You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. -Joyce Meyer
- Every day brings new choices. -Martha Beck
- A good laugh is sunshine in the house. -William Makepeace Thackeray
- I am not embarrassed to tell you that I believe in miracles. -Corazon Aquino
- Peace begins with a smile. -Mother Teresa
- Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude. -Ralph Marston
- Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall. -Ray Bradbury
- Don’t let the past steal your present. -Terri Guillemets
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. -Babe Ruth
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. -Carol Burnett
- We do not remember days, we remember moments. -Cesare Pavese
30 Hot Social Media Quote Graphics
Download Now For Only $21!