We’ve got an awesome bundle for you to use to spruce up your blog posts or get noticed on your social media channels.
You get 33 images in all with PSD files for editing in Photoshop as well as transparent typography overlays if you’d like to use the quotes over a different image and don’t have photoshop. (Edit in Canva or Picmonkey or anyother favorite editing tool.)
This Graphics Bundle Covers These Topics:
- Simple Tips For First Time Outsourcing
- Three Areas Of Automation
- Customer Appreciation Expressions
- 5 Ready Resource Pages to Help Others Get Started in Business
- Reducing The Impact Of Stress
All photographs used have been sourced from collections that allow commercial use without attribution.
And yes, this package comes with PLR rights.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free up your time by outsourcing
- Start small, build trust and rapport with your VA
- List and prioritize tasks for outsourcing
- Set a realistic outsourcing budget
- Ask for referrals from people who are successfully outsourcing
- There’s a learning curve to outsourcing but it’s well worth it
- Set up processes and automation wherever you can
- Free yourself up to do more of what you love through automation
- The money is in the list
- Your list is the gold mine of your online empire
- Not enough time in the day? Automate your processes
- Social media automation tools can help save you time
- Thank you! For being a loyal customer
- Working with clients like you makes my job fulfilling. You Rock!
- Hello Sunshine! Customers like you make my day bright!
- I couldn’t ask for a better client to work with. You Make My Day!
- I Appreciate You! & am so glad you are my customer
- You’re The Best! I enjoy working with you
- What does the domain name convey about you and your business
- Building your email list is a must!
- Time management is essential to having less stress & prioritizing the top tasks each day
- Choose a few platforms where your target market hangs out and build your presence there
- Taking payments isn’t “one size fits all.” It’s about finding what works for you and your needs
- Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. -David Allen
- It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. -Lou Holtz
- A Diamond is just a piece of charcoal that handles stress exceptionally well. -Unknown
- Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering. -A.A. Milne
- Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. -Chinese proverb
- Stress is caused by being ‘here’ but wanting to be ‘there. -Eckhart Tolle
- Stress is the trash of modern life – we all generate it, but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life. -Danzae Pace
- Will this matter in 5 years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go. -Catherine Pulsifer
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. -Gandhi
- How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward. -Spanish Proverb
33 Hot Social Media Quote Graphics
Download Now For Only $23!