We’ve got an awesome bundle for you to use to spruce up your blog posts or get noticed on your social media channels.
You get 30 images in all with PSD files for editing in Photoshop as well as transparent typography overlays if you’d like to use the quotes over a different image and don’t have photoshop. (Edit in Canva or Picmonkey or anyother favorite editing tool.)
This Graphics Bundle Covers These Topics:
- Good Morning Sunshine: How To Start Your Day Off On The Right Foot
- Get Over Yourself & Launch Already
- Overcoming Grief
All photographs used have been sourced from collections that allow commercial use without attribution.
And yes, this package comes with PLR rights.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Savor your morning coffee
- Your morning shapes your day – make it a good one!
- Start the day with self-care
- Embrace each new morning with gratitude
- Choose to focus on the positive each morning
- Spend your morning energy wisely
- Morning reflections give you clarity
- Love your mornings again
- Today will be a great day
- I choose to think positive
- Embrace success with open arms
- I am worthy of being paid for my work
- I am unstoppable
- I invest in tools to grow my business
- Weave a little magic in your launch
- Let go of perfection and embrace version 1.0
- Tiny launches can be magical
- Your small launch could lead to BIG things
- Celebrate every success, no matter how small
- “If you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.” – Jonathan Ive
- You don’t have to grieve alone
- Grief is a normal response to loss
- Grief is a process, not a destination
- Give yourself the space and grace to grieve
- Be kind to the person you see in the mirror
- Sometimes, strength is letting others care for you
- “When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.” – Thelma Davis
- Hard times will always reveal true friends
- Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” – Tori Ames
- The first step to healing is recognizing that there’s a wound
30 Hot Social Media Quote Graphics
Download Now For Only $21!